Our work of rematriation, returning Indigneous land to Indigenous people, is only possible with your support.
Our staff is on the land every day, tending the plants, making medicine, growing our community. Please support Indigenous resilience on Ohlone land by making a donation today. As a 501(c)3 organization, your donation to Sogorea Te’ is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.
Contributions can be made online or by sending us a check. Please make checks payable to the Sogorea Te’ Land Trust at 2501 Harrison St. Oakland CA 94612. If your contribution is your Shuumi Land Tax, please write “Shuumi Land Tax” in the Memo.
Please consider sustaining our work by making a recurring contribution and click the box below. Recurring contributions are withdrawn monthly.
If you live in the East Bay, click here to calculate your Shuumi Land Tax.
Check out our wish list where we update the various in-kind donations we need to rematriate the land. These donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent by law.
- Tall storage cabinets and/or bookshelf
- Office furniture
- Portable Bluetooth radio/ speakers
- Portable mic/speakers
- Picnic table
- Outdoor furniture (metal or wood preferred)
- Stamps for mailing
Land and Resilience Projects
- Native and medicinal plant starts
- Solar panels
- Solar inverter
- Solar powered outdoor lights
- Solar powered device charger
- Solar powered radio
- Solar powered stuff generally
- Ham radio – Any equipment and/or expertise
- High quality, good working condition power tools
- Food Grade water tanks 100+ gallons (ideally 500+gallons)
- Building Supplies
Documentation and Media
- DSLR or digital quality digital camera and/or video camera
- Macbook Pro laptop
Electric or hybrid vehicle of any kind!*
Please contact us if you have a good condition working vehicle you want to donate! Truck and passenger van especially.
*will consider non-electric vehicle too!
We need a tiny house! Also discount rentals in the East Bay, a space that could be turned into an apartment by our crew, land we could put a tiny house on, anything below market rate.